What to Expect
If you or your pet have a special request, do not hesitate to let us know what your needs are.
- Your pet will be treated as we would treat our own
- We strive for accurate and prompt diagnosis
- We provide the best treatment to ensure return to good health
- Your pet will be treated with dignity and respect
- We give appropriate advice for after care and preventative care
- We provide access to veterinary care when needed most, including out of hours
If your pet has been treated at Cara Veterinary Clinic, we would like to assist you in routine flea and worming treatments. If your pet needs some of these routine preventative treatments, you can put in a request in the form on the right. We can then process and package these ready for collection at a time that suits you. We need a recent weight for your pet to give accurate treatments.
If your pet has been authorised to have repeat medications these can be requested by filling out the form on the right. The request will then be reviewed by the vet and it will be decided if a continued course of the medication is best for your pet. If your repeat is authorised it will be processed and packaged ready for collection and we will give you a call or send a text message to notify you. Please allow 48 hours for processing of all repeat medications and include the names of all drugs requested.
Cara Veterinary Clinic was named after Helen’s dog who is pictured on the home page. We would like you to send us photos of your pets to join her on our website.